The Liko ComfortSling Plus High (350/360) provides a more reclined posture than the lower ComfortSling Plus (300/310), becoming even more semi-recumbent when combined with Sling Cross-Bar 450 or Sidebars and extension loops. This semi-recumbent posture is a good solution when lifting patients who are not allowed unable to bend 90° at the hip.
The ComfortSling is a good choice of many amputees and patients who are particularly pain-sensitive, e.g., rheumatic.
Different Fabrics and Designs
- The ComfortSling Plus High and ComfortSling Plus can be ordered in different fabrics and designs. When the sling is to be left under the patient for a longer period after completion of transfer, we recommend net polyester.
- The ComfortSling Plus High and ComfortSling Plus is available with a padded seat (synthetic sheepskin) for patients who are sensitive to pressure.
- For bathing and showering, there is a plastic-coated net version, which allows water to pass through. It can be wiped off and dries quickly.
- For transfers to and from the toilet, we recommend the ComfortSling Plus High and ComfortSling Plus with Hygiene Opening. See "Product List - Slings" below.
- ComfortSling Plus High is available in three sizes: M, L and XL.
Recommended especially for:
Pain-sensitive patients needing to sit reclined in a semi-recumbent position.